Our prime concern is to pick the best Medical Scribing and Medical Coding aspirants from a pool of applicants. Aiming this, we conduct the admission process with the utmost care, followed by an assessment test, aptitude skill test, and communication skill test that analyzes the abilities of each candidate. Applicants who are able to meet the criteria in each of these tests will only get admitted to the course. For the selected students, we provide State-of-the-art infrastructure and the services of highly qualified and experienced Teaching faculty, especially Industry specialized Doctors and English Trainers. In addition, we offer them offline classroom training and lab training through which students and faculty will be able to have effective one-to-one communication. The training program will consist of 16 to 24 students in each batch, helping the faculty to provide individual attention to each student, resulting in more academic excellence.
LIST ADMISSION PROCEDURES
The applicants and their guardians will have direct interaction with our counselors at the LIST office.
The admission process will begin only if the applicants are ready to move along the terms and conditions of LIST
Before admission, the applicants must attend the eligibility test ASAT (admission scholarship assessment test), which checks their cognitive & communicative skills.
Those who attain the cut-off marks will only get admitted
The admission and payment procedures will be hassle-free and effortless.
- 9-month duration training course with 3 levels
- Level 1 is a 4 Months program consists of 616 hours of training
- Level 2 program of 2 months will provide stipends up to INR 12000/- per month
- Live training sessions for video and audio typing
- Level 3 program of 3 months will provide stipends up to INR 15000/- per month
- 4-month duration(tentative) with international quality
- Placement support in varied Healthcare Management sector
- Both online and offline training
- Economical Fee structure
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Industry Trained faculties
- Training program as per international standards and quality